Parkasaurus, Developed by WashBear
, was initially released into early access on September 25, 2018 before its full release on August 13, 20BC
Parkasaurus challenges th player to plan, design, an construct their own dinosaur theme park. Starting with
only a dream and an abandoned
The game currently features 2 modes of playing:
Sandbox: A mode in which the player is given an empty lot to build their dream park on.
Campaign: A mode in which the player is given tasks to achieve in order to gain spaceship parts which are used to unlock permanent upgrades!
- Exhibit Design: Design success - each dinosaur requires a unique biosphere, which means the shape of exhibit, materials used, ecology, plants, elevation and humidity all play a key role in whether the Dinos, and the park, thrive...or become extinct.
- Park Creation and Management: Wisely spend resources to build the ultimate Dino Park and turn a profit to ensure future stability.
- Guest Monetization: By reading reviews and observing your guests, fine tune the flow and arrangement of your park to maximize the happiness of guests and Dinos alike.
- Employee Management: Level up rookie hires, or bring on established veterans, to help run your park smoothly and efficiently.
- Time Travel for Dinos Eggs: Go back in time to retrieve the hottest (and oldest) Dino Eggs.
- Chaotic Dino Escapes: Switch into first person view to handle any Dino rampages quickly and with care, before disaster strikes.
- Year Round Challenges: Manage unexpected weather catastrophes, as well as the expected diverse demands each season brings.